|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
He's dead! Other than that....
Like so many people who moved to Shard in the hopes of acquiring a new dream and a new life, the ruffian is one of many who failed, having little choice but to take up the life of common scum just to get by in the world. From the way he eyes your money pouch, however, you're not sure exactly how much pity you can dish out to this person. After all, the ruffian did make the decision to live his life this way, right?
This creature is a random "spawn" that can happen when you kill a Ruffian. It appears that the level of the "zombie" version will mirror the "live" version. See Ruffian (creature) for the live versions.
- The ruffian exclaims, "Help! I am slain!" as he falls down.
- <some time later>
- A ruffian suddenly begins to twitch and shake, his eyes rolling up into his skull. A moment later, he shudders and grins, sitting up and whispering, "I live."
- A zombie ruffian begins to wave its arms in a magical fashion.
Ruffians can cast Sure Footing.
- note: it is not an error, on documenting the "zombie" version was carrying 3 items & wearing 2 body armor pieces. A BUG was submitted 06/20
- It is wearing some leather brigandine, chain vambraces, some reinforced greaves, a studded leather breastplate.
- It is carrying a broadsword, target shield, misericorde.
Will spawn with the levels that mirror the creature it was when it was alive. So, any of the Ruffian (creature) variations:
------------------------- A zombie ruffian: FOR NATURAL ATTACKS: Estimated Creature Level = 25 FOR WEAPON ATTACKS: Estimated Creature Level = 25 FOR DEFENSE: Estimated Creature Level = 25 Overall estimated creature level = 25 -------------------------
- Likely a BUG, but as of 06/20, these could be manipulated, although they do PERC HEAL as cursed/undead