You see Bug Master Ysu Elieleht, Naturalist of the House of the Gilded Longleaf, an Elothean Ranger.
Ysu has an angular face, almond-shaped leaf-green eyes and an aquiline nose. His ginger hair is short and wavy, and is worn in a tousled, finger-combed style. He has fair skin and a wiry build.
He appears to be young.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing some amber worry beads embedded with fossilized arthropods.
- Ysu says, "Hello, everyone! I hope you've caught lots of cool bugs. Today I will be working with some of them."
- Ysu says, "At this time, I am only working with the bugs found in the pig maze. For those lucky few who are chosen, I am offering a choice between two services."
- Ysu says, "For 25 platinum Kronars, I will change the appearance of your bug. (I will not harm the bugs or imply that they have been harmed.) I can also work with the bugs that decorate your home exteriors."
- OOC: Home exterior decorations have only a tap and a short line you see appended to your home in the room description. They don't have a detailed LOOK.
- Ysu says, "I'm not a magician, so I can't change what type of bug you have. If you caught a beetle, it's going to remain some kind of beetle, not a mantis or cricket."
- Ysu says, "Or for 100 platinum Kronars, I will train your bug to behave differently when you interact with it. (Training is only available for the bugs that interact with you, not the ones that decorate your home exteriors.)."
- Ysu says, "There are some limits to how much a bug can learn. Bugs can't learn to do things that make no sense for what they are. (They can't learn to talk, can't create magical effects, won't fly if they don't have wings, et cetera.)."
- Ysu says, "Additionally, I will not train bugs to interact with other people or items, so no training your pet spider to bite someone, no matter how annoying."
- OOC: Training means I will edit the text of one of the existing verbs on the bugs. STUDY your bug to see the verb options. The messaging must make sense for the bug and must not involve other players or items.
- OOC: Any noun changes need to be roughly synonmous with the existing noun and must make sense for the existing messaging.
- Ysu says, "If your spider is used on one type of home, such as a knoll, I can change it to another type of home if you can think of a good place on the exterior for it to live. A huge orbweaver probably isn't going to want to live on the door to your apartment in an inn, but it might be happy next to a knoll."