Weapon:Windsteel battle axe with a leather-wrapped kapok grip
|windsteel battle axe with a leather-wrapped kapok grip|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Impact:||very heavy (10/28)|
|Force of Impact:||inadequately (4/17)|
|Suitedness:||very well (10/17)|
|Construction:||extremely resistant (15/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 625,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 3 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 425/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 421/End loot|
- STUDY: As you study the battle axe you realize you can WAVE, CLENCH, PUSH, RAISE, and RUB it.
- CLENCH: You grimly spit on your hands and regrip your battle axe, ready to do battle.
- [Player] spits on her hands and regrips her battle axe, a fierce expression on her face.
- PUSH: You swing your battle axe up into the air over your shoulder then down toward the ground in a powerful chopping motion.
- [Player] swings her battle axe up into the air over her shoulder then down toward the ground in a powerful chopping motion.
- RAISE: You make a show of brandishing your battle axe, swinging it in tightly controlled arcs.
- [Player] makes a show of brandishing her battle axe, swinging it in tightly controlled arcs.
- RUB: You gingerly run your finger over your battle axe, testing the sharpness of the blade.
- [Player] gingerly runs her finger over her battle axe, testing the sharpness of the blade.
- WAVE: You spin around and wave your battle axe wildly, as though attacking an unseen opponent.
- [Player] spins around wildly, waving her battle axe and hacking at an imaginary opponent.