|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Slice:||somewhat heavy (8/28)|
|Impact:||somewhat moderate (6/28)|
|Force of Impact:||poorly (3/17)|
|Construction:||highly protected (13/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 807 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Assemblage (4)|
- STUDY: You believe you could TAP, PUSH, PULL, WAVE, or BOW with this weapon. You believe this weapon could accept a magical transformation.
- TAP: Tapping the tip of your steel tanto on the ground, you draw an imaginary line in front of you with a defiant tilt of your chin.
- PUSH: You sweep the steel tanto in front of you with a flourish, bending your knees slightly as you brace for action.
- PULL: Pulling your steel tanto closer to your body with elbows bent, you stand ready to defend yourself from any and all potential attackers.
- WAVE: You create a loud "Swoosh!" as you cut a graceful arc through the air with your steel tanto.
- BOW: Briefly dropping down to one knee, you plant the steel tanto on one end before you and steeple your hands over the other end, bowing your head in silent reverence.