Weapon:Smokewood cane capped with an owl's head
|smokewood cane capped with an owl's head|
|Look:||Carved on the top is a realistic owl's head. The artist has cunningly used the smoky grain of the wood to simulate the bird's feathers.|
|Puncture:||somewhat fair (4/28)|
|Impact:||very heavy (10/28)|
|Force of Impact:||decently (6/17)|
|Construction:||rather reinforced (11/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,074,937 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||19 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Eagle Eye (2)|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, turn, push, point, pull, lean and throw the smokewood cane.
- TAP: You emphatically rap the tip of your smokewood cane upon the ground.
- TURN: You spin the hilt of the smokewood cane in your hand, balancing it against your fingertip.
- PUSH: You flip the smokewood cane up under your arm, carrying it neatly.
- POINT: You raise your smokewood cane and jab it forward, gesturing forcefully.
- PULL: You pull your smokewood cane close to your chest, clutching it protectively.
- LEAN: You lean forward on your smokewood cane, with rapt attention.
- THROW: You toss your smokewood cane up into the air, catching it gracefully as it spirals back down.