Weapon:Slender throwing dagger with a rainbow silk-wrapped hilt
|slender throwing dagger with a rainbow silk-wrapped hilt|
|Look:||Narrow strips of silk in every color of the rainbow wrap tightly around the bright steel hilt in an intricate, crisscrossing pattern.|
|Type:||Light Edged \ Light Thrown|
|Puncture:||somewhat fair (4/28)|
|Force of Impact:||terribly (1/17)|
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Bardic Barge (2), Bardic Barge (1)|
- PUSH: You push the tip of your dagger beneath one thumbnail carefully prying out some goo that was wedged within.
- TURN: With a flick of your wrist you send the throwing dagger spinning into the air, catching it a moment later by its tip.
- WAVE: You draw your hand back, ready to throw your dagger.
- WAVE dagger at <person>: You wave the tip of your throwing dagger under <Person>'s nose.
- WAVE dagger at <self>: You wave the tip of your throwing dagger under your nose.
- RUB: You run your finger down the edge of your throwing dagger.
- CLEAN: Finding a handful of coarse sand, you carefully scrub the blade of your throwing dagger clean.