Weapon:Silversteel thin-bladed fan adorned with lotus blossoms
|silversteel thin-bladed fan adorned with lotus blossoms|
|Look:||A motif of lotus leaves adorns the blades, each of which ends with a closed bud. Stained purple, the birchbark handle features an elaborate silversteel inlay depicting a perfectly symmetrical lotus blossom.
The fan is <open/closed>.
|Type:||Light Edged||Short Staff|
|Puncture:||fair (5/28)||no (0/28)|
|Slice:||fair (5/28)||dismal (1/28)|
|Impact:||poor (2/28)||fair (5/28)|
|Force of Impact:||terribly (1/17)||poorly (3/17)|
|Balance:||reasonably (7/17)||reasonably (7/17)|
|Suitedness:||fairly (5/17)||reasonably (7/17)|
|Construction:||highly protected (13/18)|
|Appraised Cost:||4,850,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is House of the Revenant Fang 429/Incidental loot|
- Studying your fan carefully, you're sure you could do the following things with it:
- OPEN, CLOSE, FLIRT, KISS, DANCE, WAVE.
- Note: OPEN will swap the thin-bladed fan to make it an edged weapon, CLOSE will change it to blunt the razor-sharp ends.
- With a practiced flick of your wrist, you snap open your thin-bladed fan to expose the sharpened steel edges at the end of the blades.
- You switch your fan so that you can use it as a light edged weapon.
- With a practiced flick of your wrist, you snap your thin-bladed fan closed, savoring the weight of the weapon in your fist.
- You switch your fan so that you can use it as a short staff weapon.
- FLIRT when open: With a graceful swirl, you raise your thin-bladed fan to veil all but your eyes.
- FLIRT when closed: Lowering your lashes, you oh-so-casually trace your closed fan against the curve of your cheek, slowly drawing it down to rest it against your other hand.
- KISS when open: You raise your fan in a flirtatious swirl until it just barely hides your lips, being careful not to cut yourself on the sharpened steel.
- KISS when closed: You tap your closed fan against your lips.
- DANCE when open: With a theatrical flourish that belies the deadly nature of the razor-sharp steel blades, you twirl your thin-bladed fan in a half-circle, raising it above your head as you spin, then slowly lowering it in a dance of silk and steel that ends with the weapon displayed before you as you bow low.
- DANCE when closed: Taking a breath, you begin a stylized dance, extending a silversteel thin-bladed fan adorned with lotus blossoms to balance your movements. You start on one foot, bringing your fan up and over your head with a quick swirl of your wrist, then step forward and turn as you lower the fan to finish the movement balanced upon your opposite foot.
- WAVE when open: You flutter your thin-bladed fan absent-mindedly as you survey your surroundings.
- WAVE when closed: Your thin-bladed fan is closed -- you'll need to open it if you want a breeze!