Weapon:Savagely gnarled gloomwood staff crowned with a large orb of gloomglass
|savagely gnarled gloomwood staff crowned with a large orb of gloomglass|
|Look:||The twisted wood is rough to the touch, save for one section which has worn away to a soft smoothness from years of use. The rich plum gloomwood swirls with shades of black, adding a depth to the rock-like staff. A single crystalline stone, the size of an Olvi's fist, glimmers from a naturally created cage atop the stave. The gloomglass orb is awash in a rainbow of purple, orange, green, red, and blue hues that shift for dominance as light plays across it.|
|Puncture:||somewhat heavy (8/28)|
|Slice:||somewhat fair (4/28)|
|Impact:||somewhat heavy (8/28)|
|Force of Impact:||fairly (5/17)|
|Construction:||highly protected (13/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,562,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||19 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (3)|
- STUDY - Thinking about the gloomwood staff, you wonder if you might not be able to CLEAN, CLENCH, LEAN, POKE, RUB, STUDY, and TURN it.
- CLEAN - Rubbing carefully with a clean cloth, you delicately burnish the polished common shaft of your staff.
- CLENCH - Wrapping your fingers around the common shaft of your staff, you clench it securely.
- LEAN - You lean against the common shaft of your staff.
- POKE - You thrust your upright gloomwood staff forward, snapping to attention.
- RUB - Your rub your hand up and down the common shaft of your staff.
- TURN - You attempt to twirl the common shaft of your staff, but end up dropping it instead. You scramble to pick it back up.