Weapon:Pale mist-hued battle stonebow
|pale mist-hued battle stonebow|
|Look:||An ethereal look about this weapon belies its deadly capabilities.
|Type:||Light Crossbow (Unknown RT)|
|Force of Impact:||very well (10/17)|
|Suitedness:||very well (10/17)|
|Construction:||practically invulnerable (18/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 387 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||5 length x 4 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 425/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 421/End loot|
- STUDY: This item has a Bardic recall and a FOCUS.
- [This is a temporary weapon that will expire 30 days from its first use.]
- [It has not yet acquired an expiration date.]
- [It will self-delete when its time has expired.]
- FOCUS: You focus your magical senses on a pale mist-hued battle stonebow.
- The battle stonebow has a definite magical pattern, which apparently holds it into its shape.
- The pattern is chaotic, and its ability to be sustained is weak.
- You're quite sure the pattern is intentionally temporary, as if designed to fail.
- You do not recognize the type of magic within.