Weapon:Notched bone-hilted keyiru with a blued steel blade
|notched bone-hilted keyiru with a blued steel blade|
|Look:||Extending from the base of the grip, the dark blue-black blade resembles a claw with a razor sharp edge. A secondary cutting edge appears along the upper surface. Deep red ochre stains superficial notches along the hilt in a chevron pattern that extends away from a blue gold shariza inset in the pommel.|
|Slice:||very heavy (10/28)|
|Impact:||somewhat fair (4/28)|
|Force of Impact:||dismally (2/17)|
|Construction:||highly protected (13/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,000,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 417/Auction|
Though usable by anyone, this item is a Prydaen cultural weapon that uses blue gold in its decoration and allows for a few additional displays of Prydaen cultural expression (OOC: has 4 unique verb interactions). In crafter's terms, it is a Tier 5 medium edged weapon.
- STUDY: As you study the keyiru, you think you could probably turn, flip, kiss and raise it.
- TURN: You turn your bone-hilted keyiru, letting the light slide down its sinister edges.
- FLIP: Turning your wrist, you flip your bone-hilted keyiru about in a flashy, dangerous display.
- KISS: Reverently, you bring your bone-hilted keyiru to your lips and kiss the shariza upon the pommel.
- RAISE: Readying yourself for battle, you raise your bone-hilted keyiru and yell, "Tenemlor, be my hand!"