Weapon:Long-handled naginata (crafted)
A long-handled naginata is a pole-range Polearms metal weaponsmithing template. It requires a special set of instructions to produce.
It is a 09- Intricate template, uses 15 volumes of metal, and is covered by the Export Pole Weapon Design technique.
It is 24 by 2 by 1 spans.
|99||80||13- severe||13- severe||13- severe||07- reasonably||04- inadequately||11- e.well||17- n.imperv||104|
This template comes with built in verbs.
- TAP: After tapping the tip of your long-handled naginata on the ground, you flip the naginata in mid-air, catching it once again by the grip to hold it directly in front of your body.
- PUSH: You sweep the long-handled naginata in front of you with a flourish, then raise it over your head to point it up and back, balancing your weight on your toes.
- PULL: You pull your long-handled naginata back to hold it at your side, angling your body so that the length of it is hidden from view to those directly facing you.
- WAVE: A high-pitched "Ssssssss!" hisses from the long-handled naginata as you cut a slashing arc through the air.
- BOW: Rotating your long-handled naginata to a horizontal position at eye level, you perform a shallow bow in quiet reverence, keeping your back and neck perfectly straight.
Related Forum Posts