Weapon:Jewel-hilted Gnomish long blade incised with a blood channel
|jewel-hilted Gnomish long blade incised with a blood channel|
|Look:||A cluster of moonpearls encircling a red coral medallion is set into the blade's hilt. The coral is polished to a warm sheen and engraved with a ship, sails full with the wind.|
|Type:||Light Edged||Light Edged|
|Puncture:||fair (5/28)||somewhat heavy (8/28)|
|Slice:||low (3/28)||fair (5/28)|
|Impact:||poor (2/28)||low (3/28)|
|Force of Impact:||dismally (2/17)||dismally (2/17)|
|Balance:||reasonably (7/17)||extremely well (11/17)|
|Suitedness:||inadequately (4/17)||poorly (3/17)|
|Construction:||extremely resistant (15/18)|
|Appraised Cost:||156 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map/Prizes, Item:Worn and tattered map, Feast of Eluned 1 auction|
If appraised by a non-Gnome:
- The design of this particular long blade appears completely foreign to you. You can't even be sure you are holding the thing properly considering how awkward it feels in your hand!
- The first (left) appraisal posted here is a non-Gnome appraisal.
If appraised by a Gnome:
- The long blade appears to be perfectly weighted and balanced to take advantage of your keen Gnomish reflexes (and stubby little fingers).
- Gnomes get different damage and construction stats. The damage stats are posted as the second (right) type. Gnomes see marginally vulnerable construction.
- SPIN (Gnome): You deftly spin the long blade in the palm of your hand and then twirl it dexterously between your fingers in an impressive display of skill.
- SPIN (non-Gnome): The strangely balanced blade nearly slices off all your fingers as you awkwardly attempt a manoeuver you must have seen someone with some actual SKILL perform in a circus sideshow. The long blade clatters to the ground and you quickly pick it back up. What were you thinking?