Weapon:Heavy crystal throwing club resembling a rock-studded icicle
|heavy crystal throwing club resembling a rock-studded icicle|
|Look:||The club has been carved from a thick piece of crystal and polished to a smooth sheen. Though nearly clear in places, the crystal is filled with silvery white imperfections that only enhance its resemblance to cracked ice. Chunks of other, darker, stones are imprisoned within and protrude slightly from the glossy surface.|
|Type:||Heavy Blunt \ Heavy Thrown|
|Impact:||somewhat heavy (8/28)|
|Force of Impact:||fairly (5/17)|
|Construction:||marginally vulnerable (8/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Quest for Kanton's Dagger|
A phantasmal shade drops a heavy crystal throwing club resembling a rock-studded icicle as she dies.
- STUDY:Looking at the throwing club, you think you could TURN, TOUCH, PULL, TAP and LEAN on it.
- TURN: You slowly swing your throwing club by the pommel from one hand to the other, checking the heft and weight of your fine weapon.
- TOUCH: You grip the pommel of your throwing club, then shift your fingers slightly and tighten your grip again, looking for a comfortable purchase.
- PULL: You heft your throwing club into the air by its pommel, grinning to yourself at the feel of its solid weight.
- TAP: You tap the head of your throwing club against your foot, dislodging any bits of gore left over from your last unlucky foe.
- LEAN: You swing your throwing club once by the pommel then drop its head on the ground with a loud *THUNK* before leaning upon it.