Weapon:Etched-steel flamberge with clenched fist pommel
|etched-steel flamberge with clenched fist pommel|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Force of Impact:||fairly (5/17)|
|Construction:||a bit safeguarded (10/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 18,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Turquoise Tent|
- CLENCH: You grip the hilt of your etched-steel flamberge, ready to do battle.
- Player grips the hilt of her etched-steel flamberge, ready to do battle.
- LEAN: You set the point of your etched-steel flamberge into the ground at your feet and casually lean on it.
- Player sets the point of her etched-steel flamberge into the ground at her feet and casually leans on it.
- PULL: You lower the tip of the massive blade to the ground, giving your arms a rest.
- Player lowers the tip of her etched-steel flamberge to the ground, giving her arms a rest.
- PUSH: You brandish your etched-steel flamberge in front of you, trying to look menacing.
- Player brandishes her etched-steel flamberge in front of her, trying to look menacing.
- WAVE: You swing your etched-steel flamberge over your head in a murderous arc.
- Player swings her etched-steel flamberge over her head in a murderous arc.