Weapon:Elaborately engraved windsteel cinquedea with long brass guards
|elaborately engraved windsteel cinquedea with long brass guards|
|Look:||A simple round pommel caps the end of the brass hilt. The whorl-marked blade is decorated with images from seafaring legends: a sea serpent attacking a ship on one side and a long-haired mermaid on the other.|
|Impact:||somewhat fair (4/28)|
|Force of Impact:||dismally (2/17)|
|Construction:||extremely resistant (15/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 500,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Ruins of Ulf'Hara/End loot, Return to the Keep 423/End loot|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cinquedea, you wonder if you might not be able to BOUNCE, CLEAN, CLENCH, FLIP, GESTURE, STUDY, and TILT it.
- BOUNCE: Thrusting your arm skyward, you brandish your windsteel cinquedea menacingly.
- CLEAN: Whipping out a soft cloth, you carefully burnish the polished blade of your cinquedea.
- CLENCH: Wrapping your fingers around the hilt of your windsteel cinquedea, you clench it tightly in your grip.
- FLIP: You toss your cinquedea high in the air, sending it flipping end over end before catching the hilt as it descends to the ground.
- GESTURE: You proudly show off your windsteel cinquedea.
- TILT: You tilt the blade of your cinquedea from side to side, making light glint off the polished metal.