Weapon:Carved walking stick with a leather-wrapped grip
|carved walking stick with a leather-wrapped grip|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Force of Impact:||fairly (5/17)|
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Crystal Pilgrim (3), Crystal Pilgrim (2), Crystal Pilgrim (1)|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, turn, push, point, pull, lean and throw the walking stick.
- TAP: You emphatically rap the tip of your walking stick upon the ground.
- TURN: You spin the hilt of the walking stick in your hand, balancing it against your fingertip.
- PUSH: You flip the walking stick up under your arm, carrying it neatly.
- POINT: You raise your walking stick and jab it forward, gesturing forcefully.
- PULL: You pull your walking stick close to your chest, clutching it protectively.
- LEAN: You lean forward on your walking stick, with rapt attention.
- THROW: You toss your walking stick up into the air, catching it gracefully as it spirals back down.