Weapon:Bejeweled silver knife
|bejeweled silver knife|
|Look:||The silver knife is constructed of a long, serrated blade attached to the end of an elongated pipe-like pommel.|
|Force of Impact:||dismally (2/17)|
|Construction:||average construction (9/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 287500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Weapon:Bejeweled silver scepter, Sputkin's (3), Sputkin's (2), Sputkin's (1), Bejeweled silver scepter|
- KISS: You idly pick your teeth with the razor-thin point of your silver knife.
- PET: You thumb your silver knife.
- POKE: You flick a tiny piece of lint off of the shining blade of your knife.
- PULL: You idly balance the razor-edge point of your silver knife on the end of your finger for a moment.
- PUSH: With swift and fluid movements, you toss the silver knife up into the air where it spins rapidly, sending shards of light cascading off of its shining metal surface.
The silver knife finally loses momentum and falls from the air and you catch it by the tip in a deft display of grace.
- RUB: You run your finger over the serrated hills and valleys of the blade on your knife, grinning with a wicked sneer.
- TURN: You carefully press the side of the serrated blade down into the pommel of your knife, causing it to stick with a distinct *click*! (Turns into a bejeweled silver scepter)
- WAVE: You slash your silver knife about with a gallant gesture, causing the air to shriek in protest as it passes through the deadly serrated ridges of the blade.