User talk:SHAWN255

From elanthipedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Thanks for helping out with items. When filling out the noun form of an item, that is the single word that can be used to interact with the item. For example, for "a miniature armored shalswar ridden by a steel Dragon Priest sentinel figurine," the noun is shalswar, not armored shalswar. --ISHARON (talk) 01:52, 13 November 2014 (CST)