The SHEATH command is the partner to the WIELD command, replacing the weapon in the container it was WIELDed from.
- SHEATHE: Will sheath the right hand weapon.
- SHEATHE <weapon>: Will sheath the weapon.
- SHEATH <weapon> IN <container>: Acts like the PUT command.
- SHEATH <LEFT/RIGHT>: Will sheath either the left hand or right hand weapon.
- SHEATH <LEFT/RIGHT> IN <container>: Acts like the PUT command.
If a container is not specified, the weapon must have previously been WIELDed from its container.