|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
At the center of this plant is a <adjective1> <adjective2> flower, which has a jaw-like open mouth at the center of its petals. Liquid pools in this cavity, and appears fairly toxic. Large green vines stretch out from every direction of the central flower, whipping about with surprising speed and constantly seeking out prey. A constant scent of rotting flesh emanates from the foul plant.
- Though the <adjective1> rafflesia is animated by some strange magic, it looks like it didn't really need much modification.
- The <adjective1> rafflesia gets most of its nutrition from eating whatever fauna wanders by it.
- Rafflesias are a staple part of the gardens of Su Helmas, and freely wander it, having no root structure to hold it down.
- They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
- They are known to carry loot in locked boxes.
When not engaged:
- Several fat flies buzz around the central flower of the <adjective1> rafflesia, attracted by the stench.
On departing the area:
- a <adjective1> <adjective2> rafflesia shuffles west, leaving behind the pungent stench of rotting meat.
There are 2 different adjectives for each rafflesia, a descriptor (adjective1) and a color (adjective2):
- * massive
- * unique
- * blue
- * red