- Room: Starlight Titan Rafano who is mounted on a tremendous enthralled starcrasher.
- Softskin: You have an oval face, beady crystal green eyes and a classical nose. Your dark brown hair is short and thick, and is worn tousled. You have tanned skin and an athletic build.
- Moonskin: You have a wolfish face, beady crystal green eyes and an elegant muzzle, a silver and white coat with black masking, a curving tail and an athletic build.
- Attire: You are wearing a white shirt, a white velvet waistcoat with green embroidery, a white cotton cravat pinned with a bright emerald, an emerald green cloak, some white slim pants, a white silk belt with a simple seed-pearl clasp and some fur-lined white leather boots.
- Bonded to Carnage Darling Dantia
- Owner of Wooden It Be Nice, a shop in Riverhaven's Trader Plaza
- Since the signing of the Contract with the Arbiter, he has become an avid Lunar researcher. See, for example: User:RAFANO
- He is obsessed with the lore and legends surrounding how the Rakash lost their moonskin. He hopes that this will one day be his mark on the world: that, following in the paw prints of his god Mrod, he gifted his brethren with a return to their natural form
- In his little spare time he enjoys artistic pursuits, including painting and writing
- Much More Than A Discussion of War:
- Around the edges of the paper, orcs are drawn in a blurry, abstract style, their bodies represented by nothing more than angry strokes of red paint, armed with thin streaks of black, obscure weaponry. They seem to rush toward the center of the frame, where, in contrast, a band of defenders is drawn in painstaking detail: Klurn, Kammae, Rairken, Sturm, Somniumvisum, Zymi, and others . . . back-to-back in a circle, their arrows, spells and steel lunging outward toward the advancing horde. A title and date are scribbled at the bottom: Much More Than A Discussion of War; 427 years, 56 days AV.
- Tavern Troupe Slumber Party:
- The center of the page is consumed by a gigantic silver telescope, with a dark black sky stretched out above it, freckled with points of starlight arranged into familiar heavenly bodies. A great many persons are painted as laying around its base, most of them covered in splashes of blue bedroll. From the edges of the page, sinister shapes creep inward, dark and foreboding, composed of small excerpts of text - the manifestation of dark stories, come to life. Whilst the unknowing slumberers at center laugh and assail each other with weapons of feather and cloth. A title and date are scribbled at the bottom: Tavern Troupe Slumber Party; 429 years, 129 days AV.
- It Got A Bit Dicey:
- The setting is a beach: a crescent-shaped cove that wraps its sandy arms around either edge of the painting's border. The group assembled there is painted close together: Djorde at the lead, the others crowded around him, his open palm outstretched toward the viewer - the dice that come rolling out of it are painted blurry and mid-throw, forever frozen in this moment, their outcome eternally uncertain. Regarding the group assembled, there's a hopefulness in each of their eyes. A hope that their number will appear. A hope that they'll get the prize. A hope that maybe the friendships borne on this beach and around these dice will echo into eternity. A title and date are scribbled at the bottom: It Got A Bit Dicey; 431 years, 16 days AV.
419 Years, 118 days: Joined the Trader Guild.
419 Years, 216 days: Won First Place in Order of the White Rose Painting competition.
419 Years, 348 days: Achieved full "Guild" status.
419 Years, 349 days: Inducted into the Order of the White Rose (but is no longer a member)
426 Years, 171 days: Achieved "Expert" status in Guild.
426 Years, 225 days: Won horse courtesy of the Lorethew Mentor Society. Named Salna, which is Rakash for "Frost".
427 Years, 221 days: Awarded first maker mark:
- You see the fuzzy initials "R. R." impressed into the surface of the metal.
428 Years, 24 days: Achieved "Master" status in Guild.
429 Years, 96 days: Achieved "Grand Master" status in Guild.
431 Years, 256 days: Custom-built ship, the galleon "Sunk Cost", was launched.
434 Years, 12 days: Achieved "Transcendent" status in Guild.
434 Years, 23 days: Bonded to Carnage Darling Dantia