You see Prestidigitator Qzhapon, a S'Kra Mur.
Qzhapon has a flexible ridged crest which follows the shape of her skull, slitted gold eyes and a squared snout, glistening blue-green scales, a curving tail and a lithe figure.
She is average height for a S'Kra Mur.
She appears to be young.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a tyrium wirework and cracked spiritgem sur'nidrel, a bronze-hued canvas bag painted with stylized silhouettes, a rich sienna gamantang belted with ochre-stained leather and some dense Musparan silk footwraps.
|' Qzhapon's Annoying Rules '|'
1. The list is random.
2. Only the TAP will be altered. No exceptions.
3. You do not get to pick your alteration.
4. Don't like what you got? Shouldn't have joined.
4. No refunds.
5. Cry me a river and drown in it.
6. Don't like the rules? LEAVE my LIST.
How it works
- Qzhapon says, "Okay, let's start by talking about what Tricks and Treats is!"
- Qzhapon says, "In Tricks and Treats, if you choose to play, you must pick something you own and hold it in your hand throughout the game. No changing it out! Once it is YOUR turn to get your item altered, your designer will be randomly selected from others on the list."
- Qzhapon says, "Or, if your designer is working with you, then you can supply them."
- Qzhapon says, "But it's not my responsibility if you give them your materials and they don't use them."
- Does not count against your total # of alterations for the Festival.
- Qzhapon says, "Once you're chosen on the list, there's no backing out. You can join and leave the list whenever you want, but we'll laugh at you if you chicken out."
- Qzhapon says, "Your designer might work with you, or they might PRETEND to, or they might not work with you at all! You have no say!"
- Qzhapon says, "Please keep in mind these re-designs are TAPs only."
- Qzhapon says, "Oh yeah, last thing. If you're a designer and you take too long. Bad things might.. happen. I'll warn you if your time is running out!"
- Qzhapon says, "Nah, no kittens please, because you'll have to hand your item over to me when it's your turn to get tricked or treated."