Post:Khurek catches more - 6/17/2009 - 4:40:56

From elanthipedia
Jump to: navigation, search


This article has been tagged for wikification.
In other words, the format needs a bit of cleaning up and wikicode added to it.
Check Articles for wikification for more articles needing wikification.


Khurek catches more · on 6/17/2009 4:40:56 AM 4148
Someday I'll learn how to shut my mouth, but not any time soon.

Furrier Orrun's group just arrived.

Orrun exclaims, "Help me!"

Orrun exclaims, "Please... He's after us!"

Amallie closes her eyes for a moment and grows still.

Arzelia moves over to guard Orrun.

Orrun says, "I'm bleeding, please help me..."

Orrun rubs her left arm.

Arzelia says to Orrun, "He won't get you. Sit down."

Orrun takes a seat.

Arzelia works carefully at tending Orrun's wounded left arm.

Orrun exclaims, "How can you say that, he was just there!"

Orrun grabs Arzelia by the shoulders and shakes her!

Amallie asks, "need heal?" s>l [Empaths' Guild, Main Room] This is the headquarters of the Empaths' Guild. Here healers both novice and experienced gather to share techniques, methods, the latest information on healing, transferring and application of herbs. There is a small but modern library to the east. You also see a grumpy Shadow Servant, a braided bundling rope, an Empath donation shelf with some stuff on it, a bucket of viscous gloop, some smoothly worked stairs of golden oak and an Empath renown scroll. Also here: Merchant Arzelia, Furrier Orrun who is sitting, Amallie, Loggrim who is sitting, Akias, Eralynn, Hodierna's Hand Rylcus who is sitting, Runeflinger Jagdhund who is sitting. Obvious exits: northeast, east, west, down, out.

Arzelia says, "You shouldn't have done that."

You see Furrier Orrun, a Human. Orrun has brown eyes. Her auburn hair is long and curly, and is worn pulled back in a ponytail. She has black skin. She is middle-aged for a Human. Orrun's right eye gleams with reddish-green light. Unnaturally thick veins bulge outwards and surround an amorphous iris.

She has a broken left arm with gaping holes.

She is wearing a long hooded perse cloak, a heavy leather apron with elegant white stitching, a branch-framed canvas backpack, a twisted horn torque, a calf-length skirt of plain beige wool and a pair of worn-out shoes.

You see Merchant Arzelia, a Halfling. Arzelia has crystal green eyes. Her strawberry hair is shoulder length and curly, and is worn parted on the side. She has rosy skin. She is young for a Halfling. She is in good shape.

She is wearing a silver-threaded cashmere cloak clasped at the neck with a scintillating ruby rose, a twisted horn torque, some soft black suede leggings embroidered with coppery leaves, an elegant spidersilk traveler's backpack and a layered shadowy black Elothean silk robe over thick matte grey brocade.

You arch your eyebrow.

Arzelia asks Amallie, "Could you heal Orrun, please?"

Orrun says, "Yes, yes, yes, please."

Orrun scoots over a little closer to Amallie.

s>glance orrun You glance at Orrun, a female Human.

Orrun inhales a great swallow of air.

You ask Orrun, "What the hell is wrong with your eye?"

Orrun blinks.

s>per orrun You sense that Orrun is not trained in the ways of magic. The following magic is on Orrun:

Butcher's Eye (which should last for a while)

Orrun has no spell prepared. Roundtime: 6 Sec.

Amallie just touched Orrun.

Orrun says, "Nothing."

You blink.

Orrun pulls the hood of her cloak up.

The bandages binding Orrun's left arm soak through with blood as it begins bleeding again.

You say, "That's not nothing."

You ask, "What is that?"

Arzelia says, "Nothing's wrong with her eye."

You ask, "Butcher's Eye?"

Amallie just touched Orrun.

s>per arze You sense that Arzelia is not trained in the ways of magic. There are no spells on Arzelia. Arzelia has no spell prepared. Roundtime: 6 Sec.

Amallie just touched Orrun.

You say to Amallie, "Stop. Stop healing him."

You say, "Her."

You wave your hand distractedly.

Arzelia asks you, "What?"

Orrun whispers, "What are you doing! Stop!"

Amallie closes her eyes and breathes deeply.

Orrun begins trembling.

s>whisper orrun You tell me what that is or I gweth out that we have a pair of necromancers in this guild. You whisper to Orrun.

Arzelia says to Orrun, "It doesn't matter. Let's get out of here."

Amallie just touched Orrun.

Orrun nods to Arzelia.

Amallie says, "healed"

Orrun exclaims, "Thank you good healer!"

Orrun just hugged Amallie.

You scowl.

Arzelia pats Amallie on the shoulder appreciatively and offers her a tip.

Temple Inquisitor Khurek just arrived.

Amallie accepts Arzelia's tip and slips it away.

Arzelia shrieks!

s>think There are a pair of suspicious people in Empaths' and one of them appears to have Necromantic taint. You concentrate on projecting your thoughts.

Khurek says, "There you are."

Khurek begins to advance on Orrun.

s>pre mb 15 That won't affect your current attunement very much. You deftly waggle your fingers in the precise motions needed to prepare the Mental Blast spell while silently pleading with Huldah to take no interest in your current endeavors.

Arzelia comes out of hiding. Arzelia protects Orrun from being engaged. Khurek closes to melee range on Arzelia.

Orrun exclaims, "NO!"

Amallie gestures.

Khurek picks up a braided bundling rope.

Arzelia exclaims, "Leave her alone!"

Khurek drops a braided bundling rope.

Khurek gets some binding rope from inside his leather pack.

Khurek grabs Arzelia by her arm, twisting it at an awkward angle behind her back and pulling her off balance. As she attempts to wrestle free, Khurek strikes her sharply alongside her head. Her eyes glaze and she staggers drunkenly from the hard blow. Her face pales and her struggles weaken as she sinks to her knees with a dazed expression. Khurek snickers at her while he binds her arms and legs tightly with some binding rope.

You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.

Orrun utters a few harsh words in a guttural tongue!

s>drag orrun out You must stand up first.(ugh fail #1)

Orrun cups her hand before thrusting her palm up and out in a slapping motion at Khurek!

You stand back up.

You put your bodkin in your suede haversack.

Augur Barahai just arrived.

You put your set in your suede haversack.

You sling a monogrammed duffel bag off from over your shoulder.

You close a monogrammed duffel bag.

Orrun sighs.

The Servant accepts your duffel bag. It swallows the bag in one mighty gulp.

Khurek gets some binding rope from inside his leather pack.

>drag orru out Whoops! You lose your balance due to all the weight you are carrying and fall to your knees! (ugh fail #2)

You leap to your feet!

Augur Barahai just went out.

You sling a canvas sack off from over your shoulder. >close my sack You close your canvas sack. >give ser The Servant accepts your canvas sack. It swallows the sack in one mighty gulp.

>drag orr out You grab Orrun and drag her out with you . . .

[The Crossing, Magen Road] The whitewashed building before you is stark and functional. A sign mounted on it is hand painted and carved with cunning skill. White-robed figures and all manner of injured and infirm people stream in and out of a double door, leaving thin trails of blood on the spotless pavement. You also see a wide arch and a large wooden barrel. Also here: Furrier Orrun who is sitting, Augur Barahai, Orderly Harrac. Obvious paths: east, south, west. Roundtime: 3 seconds.

Orderly Harrac went through a double door.

R>cast orru You gesture at Orrun. A jolt of psychic energy discharges from your pattern and grounds into Orrun's brain. Orrun shakes her head in pain! Roundtime: 1 seconds

>pre mb 15 That won't affect your current attunement very much. You deftly waggle your fingers in the precise motions needed to prepare the Mental Blast spell while silently pleading with Huldah to take no interest in your current endeavors.

War Witch Netherlich just arrived.

>cast orrun You gesture at Orrun. A jolt of psychic energy discharges from your pattern and grounds into Orrun's brain. Orrun collapses as if dead. Roundtime: 2 seconds

R>l orr You see Furrier Orrun, a Human.

You cannot make out her features with the clothing she is wearing.

She appears to be unconscious! Other than that...

She has difficulty controlling actions.

She is wearing a long hooded perse cloak, a heavy leather apron with elegant white stitching, a branch-framed canvas backpack, a twisted horn torque, a calf-length skirt of plain beige wool and a pair of worn-out shoes.

You belt out, "Come get her!"

Temple Inquisitor Khurek just arrived.

Orderly Harrac just arrived.

A grumpy Shadow Servant trudges in, following you.

Khurek grabs Orrun by her arm, twisting it at an awkward angle behind her back and pulling her off balance. As she attempts to wrestle free, Khurek strikes her sharply alongside her head. Her eyes glaze and she staggers drunkenly from the hard blow. Her face pales and her struggles weaken as she looks about with a dazed expression. Khurek snickers at her while he binds her arms and legs tightly with some binding rope.

A pair of town guards drag Orrun away.

Khurek makes a grunting noise.

>l khur You see Temple Inquisitor Khurek, a Gor'Tog Cleric. Khurek has ale-brown eyes. He has dusky olive skin and a thin build. He is venerable for a Gor'Tog. He has a tattoo of a fist of dark clouds holding a sword made of lightning on his neck. He is in good shape.

He is wearing a black silken cowl, a jadeite gwethdesuan, a kyanite gwethdesuan, a glossy purple-black obsidian vulture symbol, a belted kidskin baldric tooled with sinuous maiden's tress vines, a sturdy leather pack, a mottled dark grey robe of steelsilk embroidered across the back with a large red spiral, a dark stained target shield and a pair of dusty basilisk-hide boots.

You say, "I take it you hurt her."

Icy blue frost suddenly crackles up Netherlich's arms with the uttering of several cold words!

You get an odd feeling that someone is watching you. It quickly passes.

>per Xibar is dominant, Katamba is moderate, while Yavash's influence is weak. Stellar Magic and Moonlight Manipulation spells are favored. You sense that Margeaux just located Netherlich here, and you are able to backtrace her location to Crossing, South Wall Battlements. Roundtime: 3 sec.

Khurek asks you, "What are you doing here?"

You notice Netherlich slip into a hiding place.

You say, "I -was- tanning bucklers."

Khurek says, "Really."

>think They've both been detained, it seems. You concentrate on projecting your thoughts.

You hear the voice of Ezly say, "Last chance Netherlich"

You say, "Really."

Amazon Jenealle just arrived.

You say, "And am weighed down to hell by them, incidentally."

You hear the voice of Ezly say, "Make the fam stop following me"

Jenealle gnaws on the tip of her finger.

Khurek asks, "And then you tried to saved the wretch? Just like you did in Shard?"

You hear the voice of Netherlich say, "Kiss my arse."

Khurek squints at you.

You say, "No, I MB'd her so you could catch her."

You ask, "She was unconscious, or didn't you notice?"

Netherlich comes out of hiding. War Witch Netherlich just went east.

You say, "I don't -care- what you do to Necromancers. They deserve what they get."

War Witch Netherlich just arrived.

You say, "It was obvious by looking at her...that thing around her eye."

Navigator Niktoahl just arrived.

Netherlich gestures at Ezly.

Jenealle suddenly appears out of thin air, arms waving wildly and making loud, weird noises, and jumps at Netherlich who shrieks in surprise.

Suddenly the winds return, howling fiercely as they coalesce into a raging force!

The naphtha in Netherlich's right hand is blown by the winds toward Ezly!

The naphtha spins top over bottom as it goes sailing past Ezly! With a sudden POP the naphtha shatters harmlessly against the cobble.

You notice Netherlich slip into a hiding place.

Khurek fixes you with a heavy, ponderous stare.

You say, "I made an error in defending Cierzen. I thought he was innocent."

You say, "I thought I could trust him."

Ezly leaps from hiding and ambushes Netherlich! Ezly kicks his steel-toed footwrap at Netherlich. The footwrap lands a solid hit that glances the steel-toed footwrap across the forehead, lightly stunning him! Ezly kicks his steel-toed footwrap at Netherlich. The footwrap lands a good strike that glances the steel-toed footwrap across the forehead, lightly stunning him! Ezly kicks his steel-toed footwrap at Netherlich. The footwrap lands a good hit to his chest!

Netherlich comes out of hiding. Netherlich inhales sharply, then violently spits a bolt of churning flame toward Ezly! He manages to dodge the blazing spittle!

Ezly kicks his steel-toed footwrap at Netherlich. The footwrap lands a good strike that bruises the tissues surrounding the left eye into a lurid purple, lightly stunning him! Ezly kicks his steel-toed footwrap at Netherlich. The footwrap lands a solid hit that thumps painfully off the side of the neck!

Netherlich retreats from combat. Netherlich retreats from combat.

Khurek glances at Ezly.

War Witch Netherlich just went east.

>think Khurek. And they were definitely Necromancers. You concentrate on projecting your thoughts.

Khurek says, "You seem awfully inclined to making mistakes, heretic."

You say, "Mortals make mistakes occasionally."

Orderly Harrac went through a double door.

You say, "I believe you made one as well detaining the Commander."

Khurek waves dismissively.

Jenealle scans the area briefly. Amazon Jenealle just went east.

You let out a long, contemplative breath.

You ask, "Have you told Tallis what a naughty little heretic I've been yet?"

Kardlo just arrived.

Khurek says, "But of course."

You ask, "And her verdict?"

Navigator Niktoahl just went south.

You say, "I am still a free woman, so it can't have been that dire."

Khurek says, "She may be willing to suffer you; I am not."

Khurek asks, "That reminds me. Where is my weapon?"

Khurek fixes you with a heavy, ponderous stare.

You say, "Ah..."

Khurek says, "You will give it now."

You say, "That might be problematic."

You say, "A devourer ate it. They get peckish."

Kardlo winces. (you and me both buddy)

You say, "When it started trying to kill me I decided I didn't want it anymore."

>think Hey, Jaelia, can I have a rejuve? You concentrate on projecting your thoughts. (Always prepared!)

Khurek asks, "You...destroyed my axe?"

You say, "Technically the devourer destroyed your axe."

Khurek frowns at you. (Khurek frowns on my shenanigans :()

You shift your weight.

Khurek says, "Make more mistakes, and you will be visiting those two wretches."

You say, "I am no necromancer."

You say, "And you know this."

Khurek says, "I don't. Aldauth will."

You snort derisively.

Khurek gazes intently at you.

You say, "I've gone out of my way to slay more necromancers..."

Kardlo's skin turns a pasty shade.

Your right hand starts itching rather uncomfortably. (MY SPIDEY SENSE IS TINGLING)

A nervous tic starts up around your eye.

You rub your right hand.

War Witch Netherlich just arrived.

You exclaim, "I... I slew Veyne! I ran him out!"

Khurek says, "For now, the city jail will do."

You exclaim, "For what crime!"

Netherlich asks, "You did what?" (what what in)

You exclaim, "I aided you!"

The guard searches the area with a wary eye. "Gotcha!" the guard crows with glee.

The town guard, along with a group of others, wrestle Netherlich to the ground, bind him in chains, and drag him off!

The guard returns afterwards, looking around sternly as if to showcase the fate of all lawbreakers.

The guard searches the area with a wary eye. The town guard's gaze briefly sweeps over you, but just as soon moves on.

Khurek says, "Ah, this one was for simple thievery."

You pull your longcoat's hood up to conceal your features.

The guard searches the area with a wary eye. The town guard's gaze briefly sweeps over you, but just as soon moves on.

You say, "Very well. If that's how you wish to play it out."

Khurek says, "Take her away."

"Stop right there!" The shout reverberates through the area as the guard charges towards you. "You're under arrest!" Before you really realize what's going on, your hands are firmly bound behind you and you are marched off. The guard brings you to the jail, where several companions aid to hold you down and strip you of all your possessions. They are placed in a sack under the watchful eye of the jail warden, and then you are ushered to a cell, the door opened just long enough for you to be shoved inside.

And the verdict?...

After a weighty pause, the judge speaks, "Caelumia, you have been found guilty of thievery in the Principality of Zoluren. It is with a solemn hope that you will change your ways that I pronounce a fine upon you of 59085 coppers.

This message was originally posted in Events and Happenings in DragonRealms' Elanthia (13) \ Zoluren Events (14), by IDONS-BUDDY on the play.net forums.