Goddess of the inner earth, it is Peri'el who watches over the World Dragon to make sure it does not rise up and destroy Elanthia. For this reason, Peri'el is often not seen as she spends much of her time lulling the Dragon to sleep with her sibilant singing -- a sound that can be heard by listening to sea shells or visiting the ocean. Peri'el also stills earthquakes and stops the flow of lava. S'Kra in particular consider her the patroness of war veterans.
Before the coming of the World Dragon, Peri'el was considered one of the greatest warriors among the Immortals. She was permanently crippled during combat with the Dragon -- her right leg maimed and her left eye torn out during the struggle.
- Aesry Highlands Housing Location
- Crossing Temple, Eyes of the 13
- Shard, Temple of Light - no favor orbs
- kingsnake beads (do not work on any favor giving altars)
- parchment kingsnake primers
- Immortal Peri'el cards
- Both Hav'roth and Peri'el are noted to have given the gift of shorter snouts to S'Kra Murs. Those who were not gifted refer to themselves as the S'Kra'Ur (The True People).
- Gave S'Kra Mur the Gifts of Tail: Love, Honor, & Pride.
- Patroness of war veterans.
- Favorite instrument is the sitar.
- Created the Selkies.