Notes: If you have not completed any of the Pathway quests, typing in "pathway" will result in the following messaging: "You lack the knowledge needed to focus on the aethereal pathways."
- LIST - Lists out which Aethereal Pathway abilities you know
- STOP - Ends whichever Pathway ability you may be using.
- SENSE - Lets you sense your Manipulative Resolve status. (now Charge Level, but messaging hasn't been updated yet)
- You sense nothing out of the ordinary. Only magic could detect the useless trace of <element> still in your system.
- A small charge lingers within your body, just above the threshold of perception.
- A small charge lingers within your body.
- A charge dances through your body.
- A charge dances just below the threshold of discomfort.
- A charge circulates through your body, causing a low hum to vibrate through your bones.
- Elemental essence floats freely within your body, leaving little untouched.
- Elemental essence has infused every inch of your body. While you could contain more, you'd do so at the risk of your health.
- Extraplanar power crackles within your body, leaving you feeling mildly feverish.
- Extraplanar power crackles within your body, leaving you feeling acutely ill.
- Your body sings and crackles with a barely contained charge, destroying what little cenesthesia you had left.
- You have reached the limits of your body's capacity to store a charge. The laws of the Elemental Plane of Fire scream demands upon your physiology, threatening your life.
- CHECK - Lets you see which Pathway ability you have active.
- FOCUS [OPTION] - Activates a specific pathway ability
- PERCEIVE [OPTION]: Activates a specific Perceive pathway ability.
- Type PATHWAY PERCEIVE to list Perceive abilities you know.
- Focus Damage (Fire): Increases damage from targeted magic.
- Focus Quick (Air): Decreases targeting time for spells.
- Focus Ease (Water): Reduces the difficulty to cast targeted spells.
- Focus Power (Earth): Increases the Potency of spells.
- Focus Accuracy (Electricity): Increases the accuracy of targeted magic.
- Focus Secrecy (Water): Reduces the chance that your targeting matrix will be spotted.
- Focus Conserve (Fire): Decreases minimum mana cost of targeted spells.
- Elemental Barrage (Electricity): Simultaneously attack with a melee weapon and a targeted spell.
- Perceive Pathway (Aether): Detects aethereal pathways in use nearby.