|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Held together by a patchwork layer of leathery skin, the misshapen germish'din is a mass of powerful muscle bound by rows of heavy stitching. A menagerie of twisted limbs rise from the beast's body at disturbingly obtuse angles, but there is little that would convey any awkwardness to its attack. Perhaps the most prominent feature of the germish'din is not its misshapen form, but its pair of large, blackened eyes, sewn tightly shut with thick cord.
Name means "Nameless" in Gamgweth.
- Germish'din will attempt to grab you and throw you. The first part of the attack contests Evasion. If you succeed, you completely avoid the attack.
A misshapen germish'din growls angrily as it reaches out for you! You dodge, narrowly avoiding the germish'din's grasping hands.
If you fail the evasion check, your shield skill can keep the germish'din from grabbing you. If you succeed at the shield check, The germish'din will try to grab your shield. A strength check determines if you hold onto the shield or if it's thrown aside and lands in your AT FEET slot. If you lose your shield, you can immediately grab and re-wear it. There is a significant balance hit if the germish'din grabs your shield.
A misshapen germish'din growls angrily as it reaches out for you! You try to dodge, but the misshapen germish'din manages to grab your sipar! It tries to jerk the round sipar out of your hands, but you hold tight!
A misshapen germish'din growls angrily as it reaches out for you! You try to dodge, but the misshapen germish'din manages to grab your sipar! It jerks the round sipar out of your hands and slings it aside!
- If you fail the evasion check AND the shield skill check, or you fail the evasion check and don't have a shield equipped, the attack will throw YOU at another creature (player or another germish'din). You will take damage from being thrown. If the creature you are thrown at fails to dodge, they will take damage. You will either hit a wall or land in another room. The damage from this special attack is significant, but working as intended.
A misshapen germish'din growls angrily as it reaches out for you! It grabs you and violently hurls you at a misshapen germish'din! The misshapen germish'din dodges just in time, and you go hurtling into the catacomb walls with a bone-crunching crash!
Your body feels battered. Your spirit feels full of life. You have minor swelling and bruising around the right arm compounded by cuts and bruises about the right arm, cuts and bruises about the left arm, cuts and bruises about the right leg, minor swelling and bruising around the left leg compounded by cuts and bruises about the left leg, minor swelling and bruising around the right hand compounded by deep cuts across the right hand, some minor abrasions to the left hand, some tiny scratches to the chest, cuts and bruises about the back.
Bleeding: right hand, slight
- Immune to stuns
- Some spells not effective due to undead status. Fire Ball did not work at min prep (15) but did work at 16, and I used consistently at 20
- Due to the area being indoors, cannot cast some spells. Lightning Bolt, Fire Rain do not work
- Teasing this creature will result in very unpleasant consequences
- Soft caps evasion at 479 (Survival Prime) and shield (armor secondary)
- Appears they cap out stealth fairly quick now, at 397 Stealths it's VERY hard to get it over 1/34. This is on barbarian using hide, stalk, poach/ambush.
- Stealth starts going 1/34 and not rising above at 385.
- Boxes at-level with ~350 locksmithing for non-thief. Boxes no problem at 325, disarming normal/careful as WM.
- At 411 ranks of skinning, can arrange 3 times and get perfect skins (survival tert)
- 375 ranks of skinning, WM, I get Skillful skins with no arranges.
- Started hunting here with 380 Armors, 390 Defending/Shield/Evasion, 400 Parry, 310 weapons, 50 Reflex/Agility. WM with SUF, SW, YS up. I had an easier time here than with the Black Marble Gargoyles. 12/10/2016