Held together by a patchwork layer of leathery skin, the misshapen germish'din is a mass of powerful muscle bound by rows of heavy stitching. A menagerie of twisted limbs rise from the beast's body at disturbingly obtuse angles, but there is little that would convey any awkwardness to its attack. Perhaps the most prominent feature of the germish'din is not its misshapen form, but its pair of large, blackened eyes, sewn tightly shut with thick cord.
Name means "Nameless" in Gamgweth.
- Snatch weapon/shield away
- Throw into next room
- NOTE: After multiple tests, the snatch/throw special attacks happen ONLY when someone else is hunting with you. This has been tested after many months of testing and has only occurred when someone else has been hunting in the same room.
- Immune to stuns
- Some spells not effective due to undead status. Fire Ball did not work at min prep (15) but did work at 16, and I used consistently at 20
- Due to the area being indoors, cannot cast some spells. Lightning Bolt, Fire Rain do not work
- Teasing this creature will result in very unpleasant consequences
- Soft caps evasion at 479 (Survival Prime)
- Appears they cap out stealth fairly quick now, at 397 Stealths it's VERY hard to get it over 1/34. This is on barbarian using hide, stalk, poach/ambush.
- Stealth starts going 1/34 and not rising above at 385.
- Boxes at-level with ~350 locksmithing for non-thief. Boxes no problem at 325, disarming normal/careful as WM.
- At 411 ranks of skinning, can arrange 3 times and get perfect skins (survival tert)
- 375 ranks of skinning, WM, I get Skillful skins with no arranges.
- Started hunting here with 380 Armors, 390 Defending/Shield/Evasion, 400 Parry, 310 weapons, 50 Reflex/Agility. WM with SUF, SW, YS up. I had an easier time here than with the Black Marble Gargoyles. 12/10/2016