You see Squire Lennon Fruvous, Backstabbing Novice of Mriss, a Human Paladin.
Lennon has sullenly glowing blue-white eyes and a classical nose. His golden brown hair is shoulder length and thick, and is worn in a simple, pulled-back style held in place by a length of twisted catgut. He has tanned skin and an athletic build. Some white glaes beads float lazily around his neck, glowing with a lustrous sheen against his skin.
He is elderly
He is wearing a sculpted damite faceplate with silversteel inlays of the avatars of the Immortals, a twisted black cord dangling a silver ring bearing the crest of the Paladin's guild, a dark steelsilk greatcloak clasped at the shoulder with a smoky soulstone embedded in the crest of the Paladin's guild, a witch ball, a red Dream rose, a soot-stained leather forging apron with pockets reinforced by silversteel rivets, some knitted plaid socks labeled "WASH ME", a witch ball, a finely tailored black Elven silk shirt with thirteen soulstone-inlaid silversteel buttons, some midnight black crusader's armor accented with a platinum etching of the Fruvous family crest on the breastplate, a fiery glass sphere on a simple tyrium chain, a tarnished crusader's shield with a worn soulstone boss encircled by the pantheon of the Immortals, a blighted gold bracelet studded with large flame opals, some steel spiked knuckles, some titanese battle gauntlets reinforced with damite plates inlaid with silversteel, a silver and moonstone ring, a platinum ring, a heavy tyrium ring holding a soulstone, a wicked silver belt knife, a grey and black tartan kilt cinched at the waist with an exquisitely engraved silver pin, a silver-inlaid thigh quiver labeled "Justa Squire", a pair of black hawk-winged boots adorned with tiny emeralds and a gleaming animite parry stick studded with rubies.
a tyrium crusader's lance inlaid with soulstone symbols along the dragonwood shaft
- Look: The lance is blinding you with holy power.
Purplish-black metal is shaped into a double-edged blade that extends from a seven-foot dragonwood shaft, its tip counterbalanced at the end by a tyrium spike. Thirteen icesteel rings etched with the entire pantheon of the thirty-nine immortals provide gripping points along the shaft, allowing the wielder to change hand positions for varied methods of attack. Indecipherable symbols of smoky, slightly cracked soulstone are inlaid along the length of the weapon. Barely legible are the initials "S.L."
There appears to be something written on it.
- Read: "The sanctified soul is the champion of the entire pantheon."
a damascened kertig broadsword with a twining silversteel and soulstone hilt
- Look: With flawless craftsmanship, the hilt is etched with depictions of the thirteen neutral avatars of the Immortals. Silversteel-inlaid engravings along each side of the kertig blade depict their positive and negative avatars. As a whole the sword represents the balance between light and dark and the intertwined nature of the Immortals. In the hilt guard is a mark depicting a shield crossed with a longsword overlaying a field of thirteen stars. Encircling the design are the words, "Many Faces - One God."
a sleek diamondwood-hafted javelin with a wickedly sharp senci point
- Look: Just under five-feet in length, the dark leather wrapping the shaft of the deeply-oiled diamondwood is worn smooth from constant use. Meticulously carved to give a seamless appearance, the elongated, vibrant green blade merges with the prismatic shaft, their natural shimmering veins snaking to a head with a wickedly honed point. Carved into the butt of the weapon are the initials "D. D."
an engraved tyrium-plated hammer with icesteel rings around the dragonwood haft
- Look: Meticulously crafted from kertig and riveted with tyrium plates, the polished metals of this square-faced hammer are free from stain and blemish. Engraved on the front, back, and side plates are the Haakish words "Brawn, Rofur, Trur," and, "Sverth," while the top plate bears an imprint of a shield crossed with a longsword over a field of thirteen stars circled by the words "Many Faces - One God." Affixed to the hammer head is a polished dragonwood handle inlaid with thirteen concentric icesteel rings."
some midnight black crusader's armor accented with a platinum etching of the Fruvous family crest on the breastplate
- Look: Meticulously handcrafted and dyed midnight black, the Fruvous family crest is etched in platinum over the breastplate. The crest depicts a soulstone-hilted longsword standing beside a solid soulstone shield surrounded by raised images of the thirteen immortals, representing dedication to the All-god. The armor itself appears to be crafted for a noble yet strong enough for the fiercest warrior. Etched under the crest is "Forged by the hands of Lennon Fruvous."
a tarnished crusader's shield with a worn soulstone boss encircled by the pantheon of the Immortals
- Look: Expertly crafted and reinforced with vardite bands, the shield is centered by a worn soulstone boss, which has been scratched from time in battle. Encircling the boss are tarnished silver inlays of the avatars of the thirty-nine Immortals. As a whole, the design favors neither light nor dark gods, but represents a balance of the entire pantheon.”
- Read: "A Paladin's will is guided by each of the Immortals."
a sculpted damite faceplate with silversteel inlays of the avatars of the Immortals
- Look: Sculpted out of polished damite, this faceplate conforms perfectly to the wearer's features. With oval eye slits and a closed mouth, the resulting visage is expressionless and remote. Tattooed across the faceplate are silversteel inlays of the thirty-nine Immortals. A series of woven steelsilk straps hold the mask secure for battle. Stamped on the inside of the faceplate is a shield crossed with a longsword over a field of thirteen stars. Encircling the design are the words, "Many Faces - One God."”
some titanese battle gauntlets reinforced with damite plates inlaid with silversteel
- Look: Fashioned from black titanese cloth and reinforced with dozens of articulated damite plates, these gauntlets have been designed to provide added protection along the top of the hand and wrist. Silversteel inlays, reminiscent of thorny bloodvines, intertwine across the plates, giving the appearance of writing when the wearer's hand is flexed. Centered on the wrist guard is an inlay of a shield crossed with a longsword over a field of thirteen stars."”
some cambrinth bracers twining with soulstone bloodvines around an ithridu crest
- Look: Crafted from pure cambrinth, the bracers are highly polished to accentuate the contrast between the black and natural red veining of the metal. Thorny bloodvines of worn, glossy soulstone wind along their length encircling an ithridu Fruvous family crest. Intricately carved, it depicts a shield crossed with a longsword surrounded by a field of thirteen stars."”
a dark steelsilk greatcloak clasped at the shoulder with a smoky soulstone embedded in the crest of the Paladin's guild
- Look: The steelsilk of this ankle-length hooded greatcloak serves to protect the garment in the toughest battle while serving as a metaphor to the strength of a Paladin's character. Platinum threads stitched throughout the body of the cloak depict the aspects of the immortals, while on the hood is the Fruvous family Crest. The crest depicts a soulstone-hilted longsword standing beside a solid soulstone shield surrounded by raised images of the immortals, representing dedication to the All-god."”
a grey and black tartan kilt cinched at the waist with an exquisitely engraved silver pin
- Look: The kilt is made of fine woolen fabric woven in midnight black and grey with pure white and silver stitching throughout. The silver pin fastening the garment in place depicts a longsword standing beside a shield. Flowing script is etched along the edge of the pin."”
a finely tailored black Elven silk shirt with thirteen soulstone-inlaid silversteel buttons
- Look: Crafted from the finest Elven silk and dyed to the deepest shade of black, the shirt holds both simplicity and precisely tailored elegance. Each of the bright silversteel buttons and cufflinks are shaped into a different avatar of the thirteen neutral Immortals, providing a sharp contrast to the dark material around it. Ornate thread lines each of the buttonholes, adding a bit of extra shine to the garment."”
a gloomwood scabbard twined by crimson moonsilver vines around a molten-core diamond
- Look: Great detail has been paid to the wood carving and metalworking of this sheath. Stemming from a large molten-core diamond centered on a translucent icesteel locket, silvery-red moonsilver bloodvines creep their way around the body of the carved scabbard toward the chape. The fusion of the radiant moonsilver and black-purple wood gives the coiling vines a writhing appearance and a bit of unnatural depth."”
a scorched leather forging pack set with a blackened niniam toggle-clasp
- Look: Made of smoky grey leather, small bits of metal have become permanently affixed to the pack after splattering on the surface while in their molten state. Several additional pockets have been attached to help keep materials and tools organized. Securing the top flap of the pack is a hammered niniam toggle-clasp that has been blackened by years of exposure to the fires of the forge."”
a soot-stained leather forging apron with pockets reinforced by silversteel rivets
- Look: Utilitarian in design, the apron is nonetheless finely crafted, with each seam double-stitched and reinforced with strands of steelsilk. Numerous large pouches and pockets line the exterior, strengthened in the corners by silversteel rivets that make the garment ideal for storing and sorting heavy forging tools and supplies. Covering the apron are scorch marks and small bits of metal that have become permanently affixed after splattering on the leather while in their molten state."”
a pair of black hawk-winged boots adorned with tiny emeralds
- Look: The emeralds have been placed in such a way as to suggest the silouette of a black snake."”
|Spouse||Two up/two down|
|Features||Lennon has sullenly glowing blue-white eyes and a classical nose. His golden brown hair is shoulder length and thick, and is worn in a simple, pulled-back style held in place by a length of twisted catgut. He has tanned skin and an athletic build. Some white glaes beads float lazily around his neck, glowing with a lustrous sheen against his skin.|
|Quotes||"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. "