You see Sartorial Splendor Jalkid Faethwin, Couturier of Elanthia, a Human Paladin.
Jalkid has an angular face with laugh lines, almond-shaped blue-grey eyes, a straight nose and dimples. He has thinning grey hair, with fair skin and a wiry build.
He is average height for a Human.
He appears to be venerable.
He has a sparse neatly trimmed mustache on his upper lip.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a short cape of gold-shot green samite with an emerald-eyed golden hippogryph clasp, a tailor's carryall, a high-collared green fustian doublet with burnished gold gussets, an elegant circular buckler blazoned embattled vert and or a hippogryph rampant or, a polished brown shagreen sword belt featuring a prominent golden buckle, some sleek woolen trews in a green and gold tartan pattern and a pair of stiff brown leather brogans with golden eyelets.
- Jalkid says, "I'm keeping it simple this time around."
- Jalkid says, "Secondly no, I won't be working with anything particularly magical today, perhaps in the future."
- Jalkid says, "Basic jewelry and clothing. If there's a little something special about them, fine, I'll deal with it."
- Jalkid says, "I'm really only good at working on things you wear as clothing. Mats or blankets or whathaveyou aren't my cup of tea."
- Jalkid says, "Yes, I will work with cloth or leather armors if you must... I'd prefer you didn't, but its your dokora."
- Jalkid says, "Yes, I will work on non-magical hiders."
- Jalkid says, "I'll even improve the appearance of most magical hiders, since they're basically jewelry. No, I won't combine hiders. Others do that anyhow."
- Jalkid says, "For the Gods' sake though people, try to make it something fashionable."
- Jalkid says, "I'll kick you out if you ask me to make something ratty and matty and whatever."
- Jalkid says, "Some people want to get matched rings or matched whatever the void else done all at once."
- Jalkid says, "That sort of thing is always sort of iffy anyhow."
- Jalkid says, "No, I'm not going to work on matched sets of anything this time around. Maybe later."
- Jalkid says, "And yes I will work on those weird little winged shoes if you're into that sort of thing."
- Jalkid says, "Personally I think birds should be birds and feet should be feet, but hey... To each their own."
- caparisons (for horses)
- clothing (mundane)
- jewelry (mundane)
- jewelry that hides items (appearance only, no merging of hiders)
- kitten sacks
- ritual focus jewelry (appearance only)
- winged boots