Item:Woven straw safari hat with a faded leather chin strap
|woven straw safari hat with a faded leather chin strap|
|Look:||Narrow strips of undyed canvas line the hat's interior, helping to reinforce its unique shape and keep the straw from cracking due to constant wear. Three jungle turquoise beads unite the adjustable chin strap, allowing the topper to be securely fastened in case of an exceedingly blustery day.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (3 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Tildi's Flowers (7), Rugged safari pack clasped with a piece of drake's heart amber|
You study the hat and believe you could do the following, pull, roll, nudge, rub, punch, or study.
- PULL: You pull your safari hat down around your ears.
- ROLL: You give a polite tip of your safari hat.
- NUDGE: You adjust the fit of your safari hat.
- RUB: You rub gingerly at your temples.
- PUNCH: You smack a fist against your head.