Item:Wide leather utility belt with steel accents
|wide leather utility belt with steel accents|
|Look:||Designed to rest just above the hips, the cordovan leather has a distinctly matte finish complemented by rows of decorative steel rivets. The adjustable belt features a generously sized pouch, thick leather loops fastened with metal buckles for attaching additional pouches, and a small concealed pocket.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 18,750 Kronars|
|Capacity:||10 length x 3 width x 2 height (80 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Gear Shop (5), Gear Shop (4), Gear Shop (3), Gear Shop (2)|
- STUDY: You think that you can nudge, pull, turn, poke, tap, wave, rub, punch, push, and yank your utility belt.
- NUDGE: You adjust the fit of your utility belt.
- PULL: You tighten your utility belt.
- TURN: You twist the utility belt around your waist.
- POKE: You tuck your thumbs under your belt.
- TAP: You drum your fingers on your utility belt.
- WAVE: You hold your hand up at waist height.
- RUB: You rub your stomach.
- PUNCH: You punch yourself right in the gut. Ouch!
- PUSH: You rest your hands on your hips.
- YANK: You hitch up your belt.