Item:Wide acenite commitment ring molded around a single rainbow sapphire
|wide acenite commitment ring molded around a single rainbow sapphire|
|Look:||Matte white, the soft metal is shaped into an intricate filigree that takes on the appearance of stylized branches and leaves. A trio of these slender limbs wraps around the lone gem holding it in place. Octagonal in shape due to a complex set of facets, the stone displays a lustrous twilight purple and a pale pink sunrise hue on either side of a soft blue.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 37,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Small ring box of white acenite, Shimmer Shack (4), Shimmer Shack (3)|
- STUDY: As you study the ring, you think you could probably turn, push, pull, rub, punish and raise it.
- TURN: You fidget with your commitment ring, twisting it around idly as you think about your beloved.
- PUSH: You extend your hand and gaze admiringly at your commitment ring, thoughts of your beloved bringing a warm flush to your face.
- PULL: You clench your fist and raise it in front of your face, presenting your commitment ring to the world around you. With an impish grin, you give it a tap with your other hand and gaze around expectantly.
- RUB: Crossing your hands, you discreetly trace one finger across the surface of your commitment ring. The tactile reminder floods your mind with hazy, sweet memories of moments spent with your beloved.
- PUNISH: An irritating memory of your beloved crosses your mind and you glare pointedly at your commitment ring. After a moment, you remember that you did something quite similar and you grin ruefully. Love really is a bumpy hayride.
- RAISE: You raise your commitment ring up over your head, gazing at it intently for a moment, then beyond as if to the skies above. Caught up in the moment, you excitedly imagine all the shared sunrises and starry nights in store for you and your beloved.