Item:White silk shirt with billowing sleeves and a pleated front
|white silk shirt with billowing sleeves and a pleated front|
|Look:||A narrow band of doubled silk, strengthened by buckram, forms the very formal collar on this dress shirt. Tiny stitches run in straight lines down the front, forming small pleats that face away from the tastefully embroidered center flap. Tiny pearl buttons close the shirt and the cuffs on the billowing silk sleeves.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 31,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Muslin shirt with chunky wood buttons, Long-sleeve cotton shirt with hide laces at the neck and cuffs, Long sleep shirt made from plaid flannel|
- TURN: You turn your shirt inside out and something looks very different.
- RUB: You rub your shirt and notice there is a difference.
- Becomes a long sleep shirt made from plaid flannel
- SHAKE: You shake your shirt and something seems to change.
- Becomes a muslin shirt with chunky wood buttons
- WAVE: You wave your shirt and something appears to have changed.
- Becomes a white silk shirt with billowing sleeves and a pleated front