Item:White ceramic teapot covered in overlapping Taisidon emerald palm leaves
|white ceramic teapot covered in overlapping Taisidon emerald palm leaves|
|Look:||The jungle green fronds extend outwards from the delicate teapot's base and up its sides, wrapping it in a snug embrace.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 900,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Tightly woven rattan tea chest lined with oceanmist satin, Tea For Tamsine (5)|
- STUDY: You believe you could fill, shake, pour, and drink the teapot.
- FILL: You pour some <drink> into the teapot.
- SHAKE [empty]: The teapot is already empty.
- SHAKE [first time]: You shake the teapot and notice the cork is loose. If you shake it again too soon it might fall out.
- SHAKE [second time]: You shake the teapot until the cork falls out, emptying the contents onto the floor.
- POUR [empty]: The teapot is empty!
- POUR: You pour yourself a <drink>!
- DRINK: You tip up the teapot and take a mighty guzzle of the <drink>.