Item:White ceramic salt spoon
|white ceramic salt spoon|
|Look:|| The diminutive utensil bears a tiny garland of herbs at the end of the handle.|
There appears to be something written on it.
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Snookie's Divine Spoons (3), Snookie's Divine Spoons (2), Snookie's Divine Spoons (1)|
- STUDY: What a lovely salt spoon. You wonder what would happen if you tried to Study, Rub, Turn, Tap or Poke it.
- RUB: Breathing heavily on the bowl of a salt spoon, you exhale a light mist and then give it a quick polish.
- TURN: You turn the salt spoon over and notice that the back of the handle bears a mark of authenticity -- Snookie's trademark ornate ~S~.
- TAP: As you lightly tap a salt spoon, you can feel your sense of rhythm kick in and you begin to beat out an energetic solo tattoo on anything that comes to hand.
- POKE: Dangling a white ceramic salt spoon between your thumb and forefinger, you give it a sharp flick. However, this just bruises the finger on the salt spoon's solid handle. Shoving the hurt digit in your mouth you suck on it to ease the pain. (Spoon: 1 -- You: 0).