Item:Wheaten sun-shaped Berengaria emblem hung from a white gold chain
|wheaten sun-shaped Berengaria emblem hung from a white gold chain|
|Look:||Painted in the softened yellow-brown colors of a harvest dawn, this whitewood disk resembles a flameless sun, engraved to emphasize its stylized rays of light. Dominating the center is a benevolent and grandmotherly visage that gazes from within the shining halo of the sun.|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Huldah Shrine prizes 421, Huldah Shrine prizes 410|
- STUDY: You feel that you can WAVE, GAZE, POKE, RUB the emblem.
- WAVE: You raise your Berengaria emblem skyward with pride!
- GAZE: You focus your attentions upon your Berengaria emblem, reflecting upon your deity's great feats and humble errors. You silently vow to redouble your efforts to serving Berengaria.
- POKE: You absentmindedly flick a speck of lint from your Berengaria emblem.
- RUB: You carefully polish your Berengaria emblem, renewing its natural lustre.