Item:Weathered canvas valise reinforced with brown leather
|weathered canvas valise reinforced with brown leather|
|Look:||Rugged leather fortifies the seams while matching straps band the exterior of this versatile luggage, perfect for the aspiring adventurer. Light brown canvas stretches across a sturdy wooden frame, adding support to this structured, heavy-duty satchel. Centered on the wide flap above a pair of antiqued swing clasps is an oval copper plaque embossed with interlocking alchemical and mathematical notations.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 6 width x 2 height|
|Capacity:||15 length x 10 width x 5 height (1000 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Gear Shop (5), Gear Shop (4), Gear Shop (3), Gear Shop (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the canvas valise, you wonder if you might be able to: OPEN, CLOSE, SHAKE, CLENCH, POKE, PAT, RUB, GLANCE, and PULL it.
- OPEN: You slowly open your valise, glancing around suspiciously.
- CLOSE: You quickly close your valise.
- SHAKE (empty): You shake your valise but hear nothing inside.
- SHAKE (1 item): You shake your valise and hear a lone item rattling around inside.
- SHAKE (2+ items): You shake your valise and hear a number of items rattling around inside.
- CLENCH: You clutch your valise greedily.
- POKE: You poke around in your valise, rearranging things.
- PAT: You absentmindedly pat your valise.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your valise.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your valise and some dirt falls to the ground.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your valise, straightening some wrinkles in the material.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your valise while glancing around suspiciously.
- GLANCE: You glance nervously inside your valise.
- PULL (1x): You heft your valise, testing the weight.
- PULL (2x): You let your valise drop down to its normal position.
- PULL (3x): You heft your valise up higher from where it was resting.