Item:Wax-covered anlibues cheese
|wax-covered anlibues cheese|
|Look:|| When new: You note that the coating of wax on the anlibues cheese is intact.
|Appraised Cost:|| 437 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Feta's Kitchen of Fresh Dairy and Baked Goods|
- SMELL when new: The wax coating on your anlibues cheese seems to be intact; you smell nothing.
- SMELL when open: The mouth-watering aroma of fresh anlibues cheese fills your nose and invites you to taste its rich and creamy flavor.
- EAT when new: The wax coating on your anlibues cheese proves to be too tough to bite into.
- OPEN to get to the cheese
- You remove the wax covering from your cheese and a mouth-watering aroma fills the air.