Item:Triangular sailcloth cloak with a thick brass gryphon-shaped clasp
|triangular sailcloth cloak with a thick brass gryphon-shaped clasp|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 20,672 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Taisidon 417 raffles, Simple sailcloth backpack dangling a trio of carved andalusite gryphon emblems|
- STUDY: You study your cloak and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your sailcloth cloak.
- SHAKE (when held): You shake out your sailcloth cloak.
- PULL: You draw your sailcloth cloak away from your hips.
- ROLL: You wring your sailcloth cloak between your hands.
- WAVE: You flap your sailcloth cloak about.
- HUG: You pull your sailcloth cloak around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your sailcloth cloak over your shoulders.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your sailcloth cloak.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your sailcloth cloak.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your sailcloth cloak.
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.