Item:Thick canvas longcoat with a deep hood
|thick canvas longcoat with a deep hood|
|Look:||Warm and durable, the coat is sturdy and well designed for inclement weather. The surface is plain rough canvas, treated with a weatherproofing material.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 10,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Dwarven Deals|
- STUDY: You study your longcoat and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your canvas longcoat.
- SHAKE: You adjust your canvas longcoat.
- PULL: You draw your canvas longcoat away from your hips.
- ROLL: You wring your canvas longcoat between your hands.
- WAVE: You flap your canvas longcoat about.
- HUG: You pull your canvas longcoat around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your canvas longcoat over your shoulders.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your canvas longcoat.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your canvas longcoat.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your canvas longcoat.
- TURN (hide features): You pull your longcoat's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN (reveal features): You pull down your longcoat's hood, revealing your features.