Item:Teeny inkpot inlaid with a swirled moonstone dragon
|teeny inkpot inlaid with a swirled moonstone dragon|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 0 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Su Helmas: The Forbidden Temple 434/End loot, Su Helmas: Seeds of Entropy/End loot|
- See teleportation tattoo for usage.
- See teleportation item for additional notes on setting locations.
- "This is a teleportation tattoo inkpot that will apply a tattoo that can be reset to different locations as many times as a user wishes. It is unlimited use, but does require a moon to be up and has a twenty roisaen cooldown. There is also a very small chance that you may be teleported to a random different location. Please use at your own risk!"
- STUDY prior to application:
- Upon opening the lid, you see instructions detailing how to APPLY a tattoo of three full moons eclipsed by the World Dragon to your arm. This tattoo will allow you to interact with it to teleport between locations, after being applied.
- You believe if you were to APPLY the ink contained within the inkpot, you would imbue your existing tattoo, instead of following the instructions.
- STUDY after application, no destination:
- You lightly trace a finger around the outline of your unique tattoo, closely inspecting it. Searching your mind, you cannot recall any place meaningful, but a yearning to rub your tattoo ensues.
- [The tattoo is certainly magical, and you think you might be able to RUB or TOUCH it.]
- RUB: Your unique tattoo feels warm to your touch as the tatto [sic] glows slightly. A sensation of comfort washes over you as if this place is now somehow more familiar.
- * note: BUG for the typo submitted Sept 2019
- * Rubbing the tattoo will set your current location as the target destination for the teleportation. After setting the location, the STUDY on the tattoo will update to show the location. Example:
- You lightly trace a finger around the outline of your unique tattoo, closely inspecting it. Searching your mind, you recall The Crossing, Hodierna Way where you last rubbed your tattoo.