Item:Tawny suede cloak with a fox fur-trimmed hood
|tawny suede cloak with a fox fur-trimmed hood|
|Look:||Clasped with a tiny pair of interlocking silver axes, the garment is lined with black silk. Designed to neatly conceal the face when raised, the hood is trimmed with a wide band of soft, reddish fur.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 18,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Dwarven Deals|
- STUDY: You study your cloak and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your suede cloak.
- SHAKE: You adjust your suede cloak.
- PULL: You draw your suede cloak away from your hips.
- ROLL: You wring your suede cloak between your hands.
- WAVE: You flap your suede cloak about.
- HUG: You pull your suede cloak around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your suede cloak over your shoulders.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your suede cloak.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your suede cloak.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your suede cloak.
- TURN (hide features): You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN (reveal features): You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.