Item:Tattered nightsilk shroud
|tattered nightsilk shroud|
|Look:||The garment is fashioned from irregular and ragged layers of silk swathing the wearer in enveloping folds, obscuring whatever lies beneath. An unusual method of weaving has lent the fabric a sheen that flows smoothly from a flat black to glossy midnight-blue as light plays over the surface.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 212,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Item:Dusky-blue basilisk hide satchel decorated with ur hhrki'izh claws along the flap, Dusky-blue basilisk hide satchel decorated with ur hhrki'izh claws along the flap, Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- STUDY: You study your shroud and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your nightsilk shroud.
- SHAKE: You adjust your nightsilk shroud.
- PULL: You draw your nightsilk shroud away from your hips.
- ROLL: You wring your nightsilk shroud between your hands.
- WAVE: You flap your nightsilk shroud about.
- HUG: You pull your nightsilk shroud around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your nightsilk shroud over your shoulders.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your nightsilk shroud.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your nightsilk shroud.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your nightsilk shroud.
- TURN: You pull your shroud's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN: You remove a tattered nightsilk shroud from your shoulders.