Item:Swirling rainbow silk skirt
|swirling rainbow silk skirt|
|Look:|| Bias-cut swirls of silk in all the colors of the rainbow flow from waistband to hem on this circular skirt.
[You think you can do the following things with the rainbow silk skirt:
|Appraised Cost:|| 80,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 414 Raffle Center|
- PULL (held): You shake your rainbow silk skirt vigorously, trying to remove the wrinkles from the fabric.
- PULL (worn): You pull up the hem of your rainbow silk skirt, kilting it into the waistband. (becomes "a swirling rainbow silk skirt kilted up to her knees")
- PUSH (held): You hold your rainbow silk skirt up against you, trying to judge the fit.
- PUSH (worn): You smooth the fabric of your rainbow silk skirt, picking off a bit of lint as you do. There... perfect! (becomes "a swirling rainbow silk skirt that trails along the floor behind her")
- TURN (held): You hold a swirling rainbow silk skirt up against you and ask, "Does this make me look fat?"
- TURN (worn): You look down at your rainbow silk skirt, and ask, "Does this make me look fat?"
NOTE: Yes, the verbs are in the look.