Item:Supple leather pack in tones of brown and green
|supple leather pack in tones of brown and green|
|Look:||Soft suede of forest green lines the wide, padded straps, while the rest of the leather is dappled with various shades of brown and green in a camouflage pattern.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||15 length x 10 width x 5 height (1000 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Assemblage (5), Drathrok's Assemblage (4), Drathrok's Assemblage (3), Drathrok's Assemblage (2)|
- STUDY:You study your pack and think you could potentially PUSH, PULL, TIE (item) to pack, UNTIE (item) from pack, SHEATHE, and REPAIR. You think you can tie the following items: pouch, sack, bag, haversack, belt. The leather pack currently has 0 items out of 2 tied to it.
- ANALYZE: The leather pack is designed to allow you to tie other items to it.
- First upgrade - adds one additional tie and hiding mechanics via RUB. (LOCKED)
- All subsequent upgrades - add one tie at a time.
- - (Max out at 10 ties on a single tie-item.)
- You can't tell anything else about a supple leather pack in tones of brown and green.