Item:Stylish lemon-yellow cloak with a flower pinned to the front
|stylish lemon-yellow cloak with a flower pinned to the front|
|Look:||A thin tube sewn into the inside of the cloak leads to a small water-filled bladder concealed in one of the pockets. A <flower> rests on the front of the garment.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Taisidon 413 raffles, Premium raffles, Glythtide's Gifts and Gags|
- STUDY: You quickly glance in the hidden pocket and notice that the cloak has the following attachable flowers:
- * deep purple monkshood blossom
- * white ironwood blossom
- * colorful adder's tongue blossom
- [To alternate between them, simply PINCH the cloak.]
- SMELL: You bend slightly to sniff at the <flower> on your cloak. Unfortunately for you, the pump malfunctions and sends a blast of frigid water streaming straight at your face! Brr, that's cold!
- POINT cloak at <Person>: You beckon <Person> to smell the <flower> on your cloak. With a slight movement, you give the pump a tight squeeze that sends water streaming at his face! He probably isn't going to be too happy about that!
- TURN: With a flick of your wrist, you deftly give the <flower> on your cloak a quick twist, causing it to spin slowly.
- PUSH: You gently pull the <flower> away from your cloak, exposing a slightly twisted tube that disappears into the folds of the garment. With a practiced hand, you deftly straighten the device and quickly replace the floral piece.
- PULL: You carefully seize the edges of your cloak and draw it before you with a theatrical flourish.
- THROW: You flip one edge of your cloak over your shoulder and assume a dramatic pose.
- PINCH: Turning the <flower 1> to a better position, you pinch it free from the cloak and return it to its storage place. Rummaging through the small pocket, you find a <flower 2> and carefully affix it to the cloak.