Item:Studded toolstrap with black jasper beading
|studded toolstrap with black jasper beading|
|Look:|| It currently does not have any items tied to it.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 16,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ties for Things (5), Ties for Things (4), Ties for Things (3), Ties for Things (2), Ties for Things (1)|
- STUDY: You study your toolstrap and think you could potentially PUSH, PULL, TIE, and UNTIE.
- Your toolstrap will accept a total of 1 items. You think you can tie the following items: spear, skefne, pike, spetum, ranseur.
- Your toolstrap currently has no items tied to it.
- Your toolstrap currently has 1 item tied to it. You may LOOK ON toolstrap to see it.
- PUSH: You fiddle with a tie on your toolstrap, loosening it up.
- PULL: You adjust the ties on your toolstrap, securing them more tightly.
- TIE: You attach a <spear> to your studded toolstrap.
- UNTIE: You remove a <spear> from your studded toolstrap.
- LOOK on toolstrap: On the studded toolstrap you see a <spear>.