Item:Stout pumpkin-shaped whistle crafted from bright orange spun sugar
|stout pumpkin-shaped whistle crafted from bright orange spun sugar|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Lime green candy bag, Greeters|
- PLAY: (no skill check):
- The gentle lull of your whistle can be heard as you play, teasing at your ears like the call of a summer wind.
- You play a couple short notes on your whistle, carefully phrasing them so that the whistle doesn't shriek.
- With skill, you tease a long, high note from your whistle, displaying not even the merest trace of breathiness.
- Carefully pitching your breaths, you drive your whistle's capabilities to the limits of your skill with an old ballad composed of few, but complex passages.
- The short range of notes your whistle can handle proves no barrier against your ability to produce a rapid folk tune from it.
- A whispery, low tone emerges from your whistle as you attempt to play it.
- You pipe a few short notes on your whistle.
- Crisp, light notes fall from your whistle as you play it.
- A sweet, mellow tone comes from your whistle as you play a gentle melody.
- Your hands grow sticky as you hold your whistle, piping a gentle tune upon it with strains reminiscent of a lullaby.
- You can't help but smile as clear, dulcet tones emerge from your whistle, sending a playful melody skipping on the air.
- You try valiantly to produce sound from your whistle, but only manage to create a faint wheezing sound.
- As you play your whistle, the gentle piping notes babble like the burble of water in a brook.
- You try your hand at piping a small tune on your whistle, but half of the notes shriek far off key, making you wince.
- Soft notes sing gently from your whistle, giving it a tone far beyond what one would expect from such a simple confection.
- EAT: You take a bite of the whistle -- Mmmm! Crunchy and sweet!