Item:Steel-toed riding boots with braided sinew ties
|steel-toed riding boots with braided sinew ties|
|Look:||The boots are made from soft, high quality leather. Not only do they appear to be durable and useful, but remarkably comfortable as well.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,778 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Suede haversack with crisscrossing rawhide stitches, Item:Suede haversack with crisscrossing rawhide stitches, Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- STUDY: You think that you could KICK, TAP, TURN, RUB, POINT or PULL the riding boots.
- KICK: You glance down and kick absentmindedly at the ground with the toe of your riding boots.
- TAP: You knock the heel of one of your riding boots against the side of the other, causing some dirt on the sole to come loose.
- TURN: You plant a toe of one of your riding boots in the ground and suddenly start spinning. You slowly come to a stop, leaning to one side, feeling rather dizzy.
- RUB: You brush your hand over your riding boots, checking the security of the fasteners.
- POINT: You raise yourself slowly up on the tip-toes of your riding boots, trying not to grimace while doing so.
- PULL: You fall to your knees, scuffing your riding boots in the process.