Item:Springy toy spider
|springy toy spider|
|Look:||The pull-toy, a miniature of the giant festival mechanism, has eight jointed tubular legs and a bulgy body. Its eyes are multiple bright mirrors that catch and reflect the light. Although the body is silvery grey, each leg is a different vivid color.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Toy Box (2)|
- STUDY: As you study the spider, you think you could probably wave, push, clean, turn, rub and pull it.
- WAVE: You hold your toy spider up to get a good look at it (and to let others see it too, of course).
- PUSH: You put your toy spider on the ground and give it a push. It rolls to a stop, and you pick it up.
- CLEAN: You brush some dust from your toy spider and give it a little shake, untangling the string you pull it with.
- TURN: To make sure everything's working, you turn each of the spider's wheels, making sure they spin freely.
- RUB: You rub a springy toy spider lightly, noting the workmanship of the articulation of its parts.
- PULL: You put the spider on the ground and tug on its string. It rolls toward you, but with each leg attached to the torso by a spring, its movement is a convincing imitation of a jerky, lurching pace. You pick it back up.